IE 2017 registration fees are:
Important ! The registration is done after authors receive the evaluation result. The evaluation lasts 1-2 weeks after the submission date.
|Registration Type||Registration of accepted papers until April 15th, 2017|
|Inforec members||100 Euro|
|Second paper||300 Euro|
Registration fee includes:
- A paper published in The IE2017 Conference Proceedings volume (ISSN: 2247 – 1480)
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all workshops
- Printed or electronic version of the conference proceedings’ volume
- Conference Bag
- Wireless Internet Connection
- The invitation to publish an extended format of your paper in one of the supporting journals
At least one author has to register within 1 – 2 weeks after the notification, in order to be included into the programme.
The registration fee can be payed by bank transfer for domestic payments in Romanian Lei (RON):
The registration fee can be payed by bank transfer for international payments in Euro (EUR):
- Authors are not allowed to have more than 2 papers submitted to the conference
- Please scan and email the payment receipt to the organizers and also do not forget to write paper ID number;
- For offline payments, please mention as transfer message IE2017, author name and paper id and send a copy of the payment by bank transfer to email@example.com to acknowledge the success of registration;
- If your full paper has more than 6 pages, you have to pay 10€ per page
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payee and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fee.